"Free" H2 (Harmonic Generator) Kits for Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

Nelson Pass has recently reworked his H2 and will be giving some kits away at BAF this year.

For all those unable to attend the event Nelson has kindly offered to ship some kits overseas for further distribution.

I should receive the Kits from Nelson and will take care of redistributing those to the european members interested on a cost covering basis (packing/postage).

I don't know (yet) how many kits Nelson will make available, so this should work on a "first come/first serve" basis.

The H2 discussion is located here:

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/327746-h2.html

The latest (revised) article on the H2 can be downloaded on the Firstwatt Website here:

FIRST WATT

Some members already showed their interest in the main thread and through PM, so I have added them to the list hereunder.

From now on please edit (copy/add/paste) the list and add your username - you hardcore forum users know the drill ;)

I would like to thank Nelson once more for his generosity towards our DIY community!

Cheers,

Max

Interest List:

tunasto
LUX35
Vix (I allowed myself to add you without asking...)
carsten.witt

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Oeps, that crossed somehow while I was editing. Again, with gig:

tunasto
LUX35
Vix (I allowed myself to add you without asking...)
carsten.witt
ernesternest
ClaudeG
macfixer
HelmutHolz
a007udio
papasteack
nicoch58
JeffYoung
JMF11
CeeVee
potepuh
Oneminde
av-trouvaille
gig

Just a pcb would already be quite nice.

ZM,

I am waiting for Nelson to get back to me concerning the allocated volume.

I hope my initial message was clear enough and that I would ship out to members starting on top of the list until running out...

Clearly that means that being on the list does not automatically get you a kit as Nelson is the one and only deciding how many he wants to send.

Max

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.