• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Four Eico ST-40 tube stereo amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 really nice looking Eico ST-40s. They all have good transformers. One has a cut power cord but the trannys are good and have been tested. The other three all work and produce sound out of both channels. All transformers guaranteed to work good. Sweet Class A sound. I am looking to get $700 for all 4 pieces. If I break them up, they will cost more. I will ship each in it's own box- 2 per box, total of two packages. I am interested in trades for Precision Fidelity, Audio Electronic Supply, H/K Citation 16, Fisher tube gear, Quad II/22 amps, and possibly other large solid state power amps. I also am looking for any tube pres and DACs which have 24bit/192

Attachments

• 101_0103.jpg
    101_0103.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 101_0104.jpg
    101_0104.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 192
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.