Four channel tpa3251

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. I know that there aren't currently full tpa3251 2ch amps available, let alone 4 channel amps, but I was wondering if anyone has created a four channel pcb design they'd be willing to send my way. Or if there's someone selling a four channel pcb i'd be happy to support them and buy one.
Thanks!

Hello all. I know that there aren't currently full tpa3251 2ch amps available, let alone 4 channel amps, but I was wondering if anyone has created a four channel pcb design they'd be willing to send my way. Or if there's someone selling a four channel pcb i'd be happy to support them and buy one.
Thanks!

Not necessarily so...........see:
TPA3251-2CH-140W | 3e Audio
Yes, only a 2 channel amp but a few who acquired the first samples a few months back seem to like it. I've recently acquired 4 for my 8 channel HT, but will have to wait several weeks for delivery..........then build & test.

or:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/305060-tpa3251d2-5.html
there is a link on this page to an eBay listing.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.