Forget about Harry!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I haven’t been a member of this forum for too long but I feel it time we stop all this about Harry. He’s back and the same, let’s move on. Even though I haven’t read all the replies or threads about Harry’s actions, what I want to point out is the way this forum should be handled and how maybe it should be changed. Which means no more fun but rules followed and obeyed.
Grey , you should not have jumped Harry’s case the way you did in the open forum where everyone not aware of the situation could later voice their opinions in their replies. Cause you caused nearly everyone on this forum to take sides and to state their opinions and post that opinion. I wonder how many A, B, or C people there is now. I am sure you tried to e-mail Harry privately but if he didn’t respond you could have created a thread for him to contact you. And if he would not obey then you the moderator should have drop him for the forum, no questions asked. Of course after reviewing the facts first though.
Speaking of facts (this is the not fun part) the moderator or moderators need to update the guidelines to more specific definitions of what will not be tolerated. How many negative e-mails the moderator receives about the member before any action will take place. How the accused member will be contacted. How the member gets to explain the accusations against him/her. How many warning e-mails will be sent to the accused member and what level of language the content of the e-mails should have. (I said this wouldn’t be the fun part.) Also how the accused member will be judged by the moderator or moderators and what actions will be carried out against this member.
Well I realized this will be a lot of work for the moderator or moderators but I can’t think of any fair way of handling this situation cause it WILL happen again.
Since I am on my soapbox, I feel the moderator or moderators should post a thread declaring that the subject of Harry is over and stop all posts about him. And don’t even response to my thread, just take action. Also ignore members’ suggestions about what rules to be added and proceed with what the moderators feel is best for the future of this forum. The buck has to stop some where.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.