For the LIne Array gurus

So i might have a casual client that wants a custom floor standing line array for a small performance venue that has a ceiling height that graduates from 8ft to 12ft that does mostly 3pc jazz, singer piano and occasional chamber music and an expansion of his already well established restaurant. The space is 30 ft wide so wide dispersion is important but the walls are brick so there needs to be some control. Stage is 16 ft across so close to 16ft of separation in the triangle.

My question is in the horizontal driver alignment.....i can meet the SPL needs with an MT config.........but i'm wondering if an MTM might provide better horizontal directivity? Mid to tweeter XO will be in the 1.2khz region using an 8" woofer and an AMT per section. These won't be modular.......just boxes hung from the ceiling and 18" off the floor.....no need for anything down there. The 8" woofers polar measurements show no appreciable beaming until 2khz.....pretty much omni up to the XO point. I was a little surprised by that......they have an inverted dust cap so i wonder if that has anything to do with it?