• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Sound Dynamics 300TI, Pioneer SP-BS41-LR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pair of Sound Dynamics 300TI speakers for sale combined with a pair of Target brand stands for $500. The speakers and stands were purchased brand new from Audio Advisor and used in my main system until 2012, when they were replaced by the BassZillas.
The 300TI speakers are in perfect working order and in very good cosmetic condition, as can be seen in the pictures. The Target stands were recommended by Audio Advisor as having the proper height for the 300TI. Their vertical support is hollow and I filled them with shot purchased from a nearby gun store. I will only sell the speakers and stands together to a buyer who will pick them up in Orange County, California. The buyer will be given the opportunity to audition them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pair of UNUSED Pioneer SP-BS41-LR in their original box for $150. The speakers were purchased from Newegg.com and, upon delivery, the box was opened for inspection and a brief test. Since then the speakers have been stored in a closet and I don’t think I’ll have use for them.
I prefer to sell them to a buyer who will pick them up in Orange County, California. In that case the buyer will be given the opportunity to audition them. I am willing to ship them in their original box, as they arrived, provided the buyer pays the full cost of the shipment with insurance.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 300ti_front.jpg
    300ti_front.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 543
  • 300ti_removed.jpg
    300ti_removed.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 679
  • 300ti_back.jpg
    300ti_back.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 696
  • stand_full_view.jpg
    stand_full_view.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 516
  • stand_base_plate.jpg
    stand_base_plate.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 494
  • stand_stem_closeup.jpg
    stand_stem_closeup.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 495
  • pioneer_front_back.jpg
    pioneer_front_back.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 511
  • pioneer_back.jpg
    pioneer_back.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 482
  • pioneer_front.jpg
    pioneer_front.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 489
  • pioneer_boxed.jpg
    pioneer_boxed.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.