• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Folsom LOFI PCB's (Transformer board) & DC PCB's (PSU boards)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here are the DCS2 and the LOFI. I am a complete noob at this so you will not see a professional looking board. LOFI took me about 10 minutes. The DCS2 about 20 min because I put one of the components on backwards and had to remove and resolder.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Paul

Attachments

• DCS2 good light.jpg
    DCS2 good light.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 517
  • corrected lofi top.jpg
    corrected lofi top.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • corrected lofi bottom.jpg
    corrected lofi bottom.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,060
This is what I did to make the x2 fit. Again, I am new at this so if there is a better way please post so that people like me can learn. I used tweezers to bend the posts. After I soldered the bottom I went back and soldered the top side of the bent post (see second last picture).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Paul

Attachments

• x2mod2.jpg
    x2mod2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 492
  • x2mod3.jpg
    x2mod3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 484
  • x2mod4.jpg
    x2mod4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 482
  • x2mod6.jpg
    x2mod6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 483
  • x2mod5.jpg
    x2mod5.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 474
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.