flat planel 15" projector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI everybody...
I'm new on this forum but I read all this and i am very interested by building a projector....
First, I wanted to say you to excuse my english that is very bad, but you know, in france, it's very bad teatched..........
Seriously, I had an idea and wanted to know what you think about this.....
Why not using a 15" flat lcd panel that you can find for a good price, and utilize an optic like the thing you put on the front of your computer screen to enlarge his picture. I think with this technik you lose less light than whith a little optic....the only think i don t know is the focal distance of this kind of optic, if someone can light me???????
And for the light source, I think using a flash like in stroboscope, and why not using 3 4 or 5 flash that can reach something like 20hz each, so we can reach 100hz easily.....why do you think about this...
Thanks a lot
Hugues

English not correctly teached in France ???

Hello hugobors,

I do not think that you should speak for everybody here...
I am French and learned English in school.
I do not agree when you say that English is "it's very bad teatched" in France.

I came here 3 years ago and was almost fluent, just by going to class... (No, I did not go to school until 30, I left when I was 18...).

For your question, there is a great discussion going on at http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=281

Go check it out, and have fun.

Bonne chance dans les recherches.
Il semble difficile de trouver une bonne lampe et un lcd haute resolution pour pas trop cher.

Cooltalkingfrog.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.