Flat Earthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the educators?

Most likely financed (coerced) to teach what they teach. But I guess they do it
also for results ? Who would hire an ethical programmer ?
I mean ... if the goal is to "herd the sheep" and take all the money.

Edit - on topic ...
Is the flat earth movement religious ? Is denigrating their belief not PC , or intolerant ?

They are faced with overwhelming evidence undermining the belief , but still have FAITH.

Could we add climate deniers to this quasi - religious following of ignorance ?

OS

Last edited:
Jan, what if your infant was rendered autistic/incapable/retarded/slow learning/dependant/unemployable from one minute to the next and before your very eyes...for the 'greater good' takes on a whole different perspective right there and then, and socially engineered beliefs and any hint of smugness evaporates in a flash.
There is evidence of susceptibility to adverse reactions to vaccination injections, the legal and humanitarian onus is on the legislators/enforcers to provide appropriate pre screening to prevent adverse outcomes of socially compulsory inoculations.

Dan.

Keep your snake oil in the audio department where it cant hurt anyone!

Vaccines & Autism – Science-Based Medicine

( it kills me that they had to use the the term "science based" medicine like theres any other kind )

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Jan, what if your infant was rendered autistic/incapable/retarded/slow learning/dependant/unemployable from one minute to the next and before your very eyes...for the 'greater good' takes on a whole different perspective right there and then, and socially engineered beliefs and any hint of smugness evaporates in a flash.
There is evidence of susceptibility to adverse reactions to vaccination injections, the legal and humanitarian onus is on the legislators/enforcers to provide appropriate pre screening to prevent adverse outcomes of socially compulsory inoculations.

Dan.

This is a very stupid post, sorry Dan, and shows that you do not understand it.

If this would would happen before my eye from one instant to the next - this will never happen, and you would know that if you understand the medical issues around autism. There is also evidence, strong, that the supposed link between inoculation and autism is totally imaginary. So this is BS.

Vaccines & Autism – Science-Based Medicine

There is evidence of susceptibility to adverse reactions to vaccination injections - yes there is, well documented, down to the ppm chance to an adverse reaction. Just as it is for aspirin, cough sirop, vitamin D, whatever you care to think of. Yet people DO take aspirin etc.. Funny aint it? Again, you show complete ignorance of the issues and present it as some sort of well-kept secret. And there is no obligation to prevent adverse reaction, more BS, if you would have thought about it you would realize that one cannot prevent any and all adverse reaction to anything you take for whatever reason. Even eating bread has a risk associated.

What does happen, documented, is that deaths from preventable children diseases are on the rise again in our country due to the inoculation rate dropping down to the 94 or 95% required to snub spreading in the population. All due to the fact that gullible parents listen to dangerous and untrue BS like you spread.

Next time a child again dies unnecessary, I'll call you. You can then explain to the grieving and sobbing parents that, although you didn't have a clue, you said it all with the best of intentions.

Jan

Last edited:
Jan. Your PhD must be in in this. Not so long ago asbestosis was a mystery. The main danger in decommissioning a nuclear power station is the same as a coal power station. Asbestos. Whilst medication can be given for radioactivity there is no medication for asbestos. Not so long ago anyone who saw a risk in asbestos would have been considered eccentric.

I did a little research on asbestosis. Murray reports the first case in 1900. Right up to 1970 it's disputed. Now rightly it's considered one of the more dangerous substances. I can find no definitive dates for when it was accepted to be dangerous. Seems it's a piece of science that scientists would rather forget.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Jan. Your PhD must be in in this. Not so long ago asbestosis was a mystery. The main danger in decommissioning a nuclear power station is the same as a coal power station. Asbestos. Whilst medication can be given for radioactivity there is no medication for asbestos. Not so long ago anyone who saw a risk in asbestos would have been considered eccentric.

Completely different. Asbestos dangers were not understood, not known, not thought about. The issues surrounding inoculation have been researched ad nauseam. Spreading known misinformation, whether out of ignorance or malice, means sharing responsibility for those unnecessarily dying children. Simple.

Jan

Jan, you forget who pays for the scirnce? It's not the family of the autistic child who's keeping back any money they've got to help that child. It's the marketing of the research company. I'm not a cynic or a Believer when that type of science. I believe in totally independent science which seldom can be funded. Jan, if it should be proved in your lifetime that there is a link with autism will you come back and apologise. I doubt you will and to be fair I doubt I would also if it were me as saying it. Autism is now more common, that possibly is just recognising the symptoms.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Jan, you forget who pays for the scirnce? It's not the family of the autistic child who's keeping back any money they've got to help that child. It's the marketing of the research company. I'm not a cynic or a Believer when that type of science. I believe in totally independent science which seldom can be funded. Jan, if it should be proved in your lifetime that there is a link with autism will you come back and apologise. I doubt you will and to be fair I doubt I would also if it were me as saying it. Autism is now more common, that possibly is just recognising the symptoms.

Nobody knows what will happen in 50 years. The best research we have now clearly shows a total lack of causation. Autism continued to rise at the same pace when the agent that is supposed to cause it disappeared from the injections more than a decade ago. Fact.

Due to the fact that inoculation grade dropped below 94%, incidences rose, exactly as predicted by immunologists. And the number of children dying started to rise, exactly as predicted by immunologists. Facts.

And you have the nerve to say 'lets wait another half century, you never know, and those children dying, ohh well, its a small number, comparatively'.

A perfect example of 'ignorance kills'. Except that it kills the wrong ones.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.