• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FIR/IIR/LinearizedIIR software crossover is released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Build available on dePhonica home page is updated.

Issues fixed and features added:

- Architecture changed in output module
- Decreaced latency - ~500 msec at samplerate 44100 Hz (and ~100 msec at 384 kHz)
- Added Bessel and Legendre IIR filters (and response shapes for FIR)
- Fixed load issue with pre-processing channel - channel was empty after loading preset from file
- Fixed intervals on the gain axis in response analyzer
- Legends at the bottom of response analyzer graphs
- Log sending module reviewed - now logs arrives regardless of IP address
- Drag&Drop of channel with Shift pressed (or Ctrl+Shift) copies just filter sequence. Delay presence/value and input/output gain stay unaffected (useful for car audio installation)

Build available on dePhonica home page is updated.

Issues fixed and features added:

- Architecture changed in output module
- Decreaced latency - ~500 msec at samplerate 44100 Hz (and ~100 msec at 384 kHz)
- Added Bessel and Legendre IIR filters (and response shapes for FIR)
- Fixed load issue with pre-processing channel - channel was empty after loading preset from file
- Fixed intervals on the gain axis in response analyzer
- Legends at the bottom of response analyzer graphs
- Log sending module reviewed - now logs arrives regardless of IP address
- Drag&Drop of channel with Shift pressed (or Ctrl+Shift) copies just filter sequence. Delay presence/value and input/output gain stay unaffected (useful for car audio installation)

Hi,

You website indicates, that this is a commercial product.
The "demo" version does not change this.

You need to move this thread to Commercial Threads.

Best Regards,
Bohdan

New crossover version is in progress and yesterday I published the video trailer with the appearance of the new interface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnhH2-Jhycw

4moderators: I didn't find any way to co contact with moderators except "Contact Us" form (that I used a minute ago). So, I duplicate my request here - please, move current topic into the appropriate section of this forum. Thank you in advance.

Hey Max, your software looks great! I have couple of questions..
Would it be possible to run your software on raspberry Pi? And if so, would it be possible to output the 8 audio channels via its HDMI (to the standard AV receiver)?
If so I'm all over it!

thanks
martin

Hello, Martin!

Hey Max, your software looks great!
Thank you!

I have couple of questions..
Would it be possible to run your software on raspberry Pi? And if so, would it be possible to output the 8 audio channels via its HDMI (to the standard AV receiver)? If so I'm all over it!
Currently crossover is windows-only software. But I have a plans of porting crossover filtering core into Respberry / OpenWrt environments in next few months.

CU,
Max.

emaster is it possible to make a dirac pulse on each single element at a time, and from there create a separate eq setting and phase correction for each element?
And also if it is done in the home environment, it would be wery interesting to also capture the first reflections from the boundaries and do some corrections for that!?!?

What requirements do you have on the PC computer?

I just stumbled across this thread and this project looks pretty interesting. But I get the impression this product has now been abandoned?
Thank you for interest!
Well, currently the project converted into something more business-oriented (and Linux based). I was unable to publish the new version of crossover due to difficulties of getting signing certificate for my WDM driver (which is absolutely mandatory now in the recent Windows versions). For now, project sources available as commercial DSP library and maybe I will find resources to make Linux port of the crossover, including integration into the audio subsystem and GUI. But this task is not a higher priority now, unfortunately.

Thank you for interest!
Well, currently the project converted into something more business-oriented (and Linux based). I was unable to publish the new version of crossover due to difficulties of getting signing certificate for my WDM driver (which is absolutely mandatory now in the recent Windows versions). For now, project sources available as commercial DSP library and maybe I will find resources to make Linux port of the crossover, including integration into the audio subsystem and GUI. But this task is not a higher priority now, unfortunately.

OK. Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

Did anybody know what is current status of Dephonica Windows version?
On Dephonica site demo download is not working, also other possibilities to get this software are closed. Even russian language part of Dephonica site did not give more information.
From ???????? ??????????? ????????? II - ???????? 91 I understand Dephonica is free, but where is possible to download it?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.