FEHO Full Range

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pascal,

FEHO, or fully "Fehodor", was a minor radio manufacturer from Eastern Germany. Informations about their speakers are somewhat scattered. So you better state size and type/number of your FEHO fullrange driver, so that I might look for them in german loudspeaker forums. Some pictures would help a lot too of course.
If you could precise, what kind of information you are looking for, this would be helpful too. Is it T/S-Parameters, historic context, plans or what else? Sampling "ALL information" certainly would be more time consuming than I am prepared to do :xeye:

Rudolf

Pascal,

I just posted your questions in a german loudspeaker forum and will keep you informed.

AFAIK FEHO bought their components from the same sources as Saba, Telefunken etc. So it is nothing special, but may be cheaper because of the less known name.

They surely belong to those high efficiency drivers that could be powered by a valve amp.

We´ll see.

Rudolf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.