F7 F8 F9 F10 other planet sound from First Watt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 7EA72343-CDEA-4948-890D-7A4BC0E27648.jpg
    7EA72343-CDEA-4948-890D-7A4BC0E27648.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 4,113
so far it's just a numb number...

... and for the F7 we're gonna do something a bit different this time. The amp will first go to Polish contributor Dawid who on our team would be considered somewhat of a rookie still though he's quite established in his own country already. That'll give us impressions from a First Watt virgin who has no prior reference with the rest of the stable. And, he won't be influenced by whatever I might have to say when the F7 subsequently ships from Poland to Switzerland for a second opinion.

I didn't tell him but that sequence is simply to contradict everything he says :joker:

Seriously again, it's a good plan. And Nelson hasn't let on word one on anything specific to the circuit. Dawid will be the one to break that story for a change so I'm just as curious as everyone else around here :cool:

Or, Dick Olsher might beat us to the punch who, as I understand it, has an earlier sample already. Either way, fun and games ahead!

... and for the F7 we're gonna do something a bit different this time. The amp will first go to Polish contributor Dawid who on our team would be considered somewhat of a rookie still though he's quite established in his own country already. That'll give us impressions from a First Watt virgin who has no prior reference with the rest of the stable. And, he won't be influenced by whatever I might have to say when the F7 subsequently ships from Poland to Switzerland for a second opinion.

I didn't tell him but that sequence is simply to contradict everything he says :joker:

Seriously again, it's a good plan. And Nelson hasn't let on word one on anything specific to the circuit. Dawid will be the one to break that story for a change so I'm just as curious as everyone else around here :cool:

Or, Dick Olsher might beat us to the punch who, as I understand it, has an earlier sample already. Either way, fun and games ahead!

Srajan, almost all the reviews at 6moons are very "confusing"... The pics are very nice but at the end I never get the general idea of how it sounds, jumping around from topic to topic etc. FW F4 review is an exaple... I`m not the only one experienced this, so what`s the story??

Srajan, almost all the reviews at 6moons are very "confusing"... The pics are very nice but at the end I never get the general idea of how it sounds, jumping around from topic to topic etc. FW F4 review is an exaple... I`m not the only one experienced this, so what`s the story??

Agreed, I've read a few 'reviews' and found them Vague and Ambiguous
.. at best... typically rambling and directionless.
It ain't "New Yorker" quality of writing... by any delusional stretch.
Clear solution is to Not waste the time energy reading the drivel and eventually it Will go away ;)

Agreed, I've read a few 'reviews' and found them Vague and Ambiguous
.. at best... typically rambling and directionless.
It ain't "New Yorker" quality of writing... by any delusional stretch.
Clear solution is to Not waste the time energy reading the drivel and eventually it Will go away ;)

@ Bare and Bogdan_Borko

Share your writing genius on forum make better .
Show yours talents open new threads . Be generous and perfect.
Start first to be not off topic egocentric trolls that is the story :firefite:

Attachments

• EC9FD65B-3EB6-40DE-AC99-01F1C043FB19.JPG
    EC9FD65B-3EB6-40DE-AC99-01F1C043FB19.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,486
  • 2406CB86-B073-4776-A9FC-3F1766606715.JPG
    2406CB86-B073-4776-A9FC-3F1766606715.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,456
  • CBC632D7-0CC4-464B-8CAA-4BE163249B96.JPG
    CBC632D7-0CC4-464B-8CAA-4BE163249B96.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 1,407
  • 4C8B37AC-B4D4-4E72-973E-375CBDA815A4.JPG
    4C8B37AC-B4D4-4E72-973E-375CBDA815A4.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,359
We Do Not need to be like Children with our Noses Pressed Flat to the Toy Store Window.
Hoping for informational Handouts from someone who has had access to /played with the newest released Toy.
IF one purports to be a reviewer (Noting that this is done for $$.. Not love)
At least try to be concise, accurate and linear in ones "review" encompassing a ..beginning.. middle.. end.. AND a conclusion / summary.
A review implies information transfer.
A Fairly basic task..I would think

Otherwise it's just More pointless Drivel. Might just as well ask my Cat.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.