• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale F7 clone fully built and tested

Things you have for sale.
I have for sale the F7 clone kit fully built and used for around 100+ hrs in a 5U/400mm case. I have since moved to SIT amp this amp boards are not being used and would like to go to a deserving member. I got this fully matched kit of parts including the PCB boards from one of the forum member. All high quality parts with PRP resistors, matched ALFET transistors, pre-trimmed original bourns trimmers and I got the matched Toshiba jfets from the store. The matching info as the numbered stickers which was sold to me I have retained it on the pcb board for reference. As these PCB boards are not UMS compatible I used wires to mount the transistors. No difference in sound quality and it works well and can be easily used with UMS chassis or pre-drilled mounting hole chassis. I have left the power cables soldered to the PCB and if the buyer wants can desolder the same including the high quality silver plated PTFE input cables. Asking $175 including shipping within CONUS states.

1702832114227.jpeg

1702832129986.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user