• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5X Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Triode4,

Why would you want to order a transformer from Poland and pay expensive shipment across the Pacific, when you can order them from SumR or Plitron who are much closer to you ?

Contact Horio by PM and he will tell you details about ordering from SumR. There was already a first GB for F5X Transformers a couple of years back.

Regards,
Patrick

Thanks for Antonio providing me the additional info.

- Toroidy will provide the same pricing for the 100-115VAC countries for the aux transformer, see post #14 for specs and pricing. However, shipping method is unknown. I have yet to contact them.

- Alternatively, we can purchase Avel from partsexpress.com. The only open question is whether the diameter is too long as it is 8mm more than the specs in post #14. Otherwise, it seems to fit as well. Maybe anyone has the F5X case specs can help providing the answer?

Please post your interest if you are also looking for the 110VAC aux transformer.
Davide, I added you as you asked. Feel free to remove.

pchw - 1 x 110 aux transformer
nikon1975 - 1 x 110 aux transformer

Thanks,

First response from Tomasz, but no quote yet ....

Dear Fred,

It's not a problem to produce transformers with 2x115V primary but the shipping cost (prioritary) to USA or Japan will be very high.

Best regards / Serdecznie pozdrawiam,
Tomasz Lachowski
------------------------------------------------------------------
PWPH Lachowski - TRANSFORMATORY
ul. Mazowiecka 20
16-002 Ksiezyno k/Bialegostoku
tel: +48 85 7474378
fax: +48 85 6631213

TOROIDY.PL Transformatory Toroidalne Producent, Audio, Separacyjne, Trójfazowe, 230/110V, 110/230V, Na zamówienie
info@toroidy.pl

I have followed up with inquiry for more shipping info. Stay tuned.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.