• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5Pi - GB for US mosFETs, BoM etc

Many thanks all!

So over the weekend I will message you all to get your details - if you get a chance before then, please pm me with your:

paypal email
correspondence email if different to paypal
name
Address incl ZIP codes etc

My aim is to send you each paypal invoice by the end of the weekend, and subject to payment have everything sent out by the end of next week.

Fran

Reactions: 3 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
Fran could I grab the BOM please.? Shall PM you my details for payment. Thanks and sorry for the lateness.

poseidonsvoice - Mosfets and BoM
markus22ch - Mosfets and BoM
Giallograle - Mosfets and BoM
kannan_s -Mosfets and BoM
von Ah - Mosfets and BoM
Vunce - BoM
hirscwi - MOSFETs and BoM
BrianGasberg - BOM
Marcus Halberstram - BoM
alazira - mosfets & BoM
redjr - Mosfets and BoM
Arthur- Mosfets and Bom
pinnocchio - Mosfets and BoM
Angchuck - mosfet & bom
Joschl - BOM
birdbox - Mosfets & BOM
blek stena - BoM
JBdV - Mosfets and BOM
Eriksson- Mosfets and BOM
namghiwook - Mosfets and BOM
inyashd - BOM
ItsAllInMyHead - Mosfets and BOM
CritterSoft - Mosfets and BoM
Vitalica - Mosfets and BOM
baggerbole - Mosfets and BOM
Reima - Mosfets and BOM
jimk04 - BOM

poseidonsvoice - Mosfets and BoM
markus22ch - Mosfets and BoM
Giallograle - Mosfets and BoM
kannan_s -Mosfets and BoM
von Ah - Mosfets and BoM
Vunce - BoM
hirscwi - MOSFETs and BoM
BrianGasberg - BOM
Marcus Halberstram - BoM
alazira - mosfets & BoM
redjr - Mosfets and BoM
Arthur- Mosfets and Bom
pinnocchio - Mosfets and BoM
Angchuck - mosfet & bom
Joschl - BOM
birdbox - Mosfets & BOM
blek stena - BoM
JBdV - Mosfets and BOM
Eriksson- Mosfets and BOM
namghiwook - Mosfets and BOM
inyashd - BOM
ItsAllInMyHead - Mosfets and BOM
CritterSoft - Mosfets and BoM
Vitalica - Mosfets and BOM
baggerbole - Mosfets and BOM
Reima - Mosfets and BOM
jimk04 - BOM
adams_leo BOM

Again - many thanks to those who have sent on details - I have either messaged everyone, or have already received your details now.

In the next day or so I will send paypal invoices - please use family and friends if at all possible.

I will prepare all packs during the week, and hope to post everything by the end of this coming week......

Fran

Reactions: 4 users
Packs ready to go out, hopefully tomorrow.

5 people have yet to pay and one person to provide any information. If anyone pays overnight they will be included in tomorrows post run. Otherwise there will be a delay in sending until 23rd march as I have to travel after the weekend. This is no issue at all my end, I'm not trying to rush anyone, just wanted to be upfront and let everyone know.

Once these go out I will let you know tracking numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240308_223341-01.jpeg
    IMG_20240308_223341-01.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 24
  • Thank You
Reactions: 5 users
@inyashd - I have your payment for BoM only as per the list above

I don't want to put pressure on the remaining few yet to pay by posting who they are - it has only been a few days, and people don't visit here every day. I will send an email to the comms email each of you gave later today with confirmation of sending (BoM only, no tracking) or BoM+mosfets (with tracking).

Fran

Reactions: 1 user
Parcels sent out this morning (y)

I have sent emails to each person with your tracking info (if its mosfets and BoM) or no tracking (BoM only) as the case might be. Just for info, it might take a few hours for the tracking to show up, and it is likely the parcels will only start to move on Monday. Parcels should get to you within about a fortnight or so, but that can be very dependent on customs etc so please allow a little time for that.

Good luck with your builds, I hope to see reports and posts of how you are getting on with the builds over on the main thread in due course!

Many thanks to you for passing on your info, and paying promptly. It really helps in getting the group buy done. This one was only announced 3 weeks ago, and today is substantially completed (hopefully everything arrives OK!) which is a great help.

Fran

Reactions: 2 users