• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Euro Stevens and Billington TX102 Group Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you, Christian.

We're nearly there.

Euro buyers please note, however that:

GBP 25= USD 46,2, and,
GBP 15= USD 27,7 at today's rates.

As an indication of the equivalent in Euro multiply the USD amount by 0,77.

We;ve really gone global here :) Dispatching a variety of items, from two different points, to multiple destinations... anyone have a logistics s/ware to spare :D
Cheers

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Hi All,

The TX102 WIKI is closed and we are now entering the payment phase of this GP.

Before I offer some guidance to standardise the information provided to Brian, regardless of your preferred payment method, I'd like to ask one thing:

If you were on the WIKI, and you now need to withdraw from the list, please email me as soon as you can and let me know. I'll copy these messages to Brian and Gregm. This will allow us to have an accurate figure to work with and take some of the guesswork out of this GP.

PAYMENT GUIDANCE

Regardless of your payment method, it is important that Brian receives not only your payment by 2359 GMT Friday 12 Nov, but also ACCURATE contact information.

This information may be sent with your PayPal order, or by email to Brian (sales@diyhifisupply.com) if you are using an alternative payment method (see below).

IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS BY EMAIL. IMPORTANT!!!

1. Your WIKI listed name.

2. Your real name.

3. Your email address(es).

4. Your delivery address.

5. The address at which your credit card is registered (if different from your delivery address).

6. Contact telephone number(s).

7. Your calculations and total. This is important because if you have made an error, it will be easier to rectify if we can see how you worked out your Grand Total.

IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS BY EMAIL. IMPORTANT!!!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

PAYMENT TOTALS

You will need to work out your own total.

PayPal is an easy way to pay, but you will need to include 3% charges to your total (i.e. XX USD for the 102s + XX USD for shipping + 3% = Grand Total.

Other payment methods are listed on Brian's site here:

http://www.diyhifisupply.com/diyhs_ordering.htm

POSTAGE RATES

Postage rates for UK and Europe are given on the thread here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41532&pagenumber=3

Make sure you use the correct conversion rate and don't get your Euros and USD mixed up. Even though postage is priced in GBP (15 to UK, 25 to Europe) you need to pay Brian in USD. For those of you outside Europe, your 102s will be dispatched from Brian and will be charged at the rates listed on his website (here):

http://www.diyhifisupply.com/diyhs_ordering.htm

If you are negotiating with Brian directly for switches and kits, you will need to find out from him your shipping. The heavy discount on the switches means you WILL NOT be entitled to the "Free Shipping on orders over 100 USD" as listed on the site. This is for full-price items.

SUMMARY

Please try to get your order paid up sooner rather than later. Not only will this smooth out Brian's considerable workload, but also ensure that a delay does not tip you past the payment deadline of 2359 GMT Friday 12 Nov.

Any orders not paid for by the deadline will not be placed with S & B. Without exception.

Please email me or Gregm if you have any queries about the payment process. As much of the information is available to you in the links listed, I'd be grateful if you could have a look there first - email traffic is up at the moment (makes me feel quite popular!!).

Many thanks to Brian for making this GP happen and for offering further generous discounts (outside of the WIKI). Also to Gregm who has been working hard as a "fixer".

Best wishes

Jon

Are you VERIFIED?

Hi all,

I just got this email - It may be an issue, may not.

Cheers

Jon

+++++++++

All,

If your PayPal account is unverified, you'll need to know this.

I am "verified" so I haven't come across this problem. Perhaps you could pay in 2 batches, making sure all fees were covered???

Cheers

Jon

Jon
In emails with Brian I have confirmed the following
however when trying to pay through a standard paypal account I find
that my limit is $468 and to raise this I am getting my account
verified.
It might be advisable to let the other group members know this as
there could be a 5 day delay in getting the account verified.

Hi,

one answer, one question:

answer:
a two-deck switch is enough (two-pole not four-pole)

question:
it is said that we shall give credit card details to brian - I have none; my paypal payment will take the money from my bank account via bank transfer ... any hints?

BTW, how long does a paypal payment usually need to arrive?

Cheers
Christian.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.