• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale eTracer vacuum tube curve tracer / tester

Things you have for sale.
SOLD

Asking $635 to include insured USA only shipping. New this unit, including shipping, is approaching $1300.

Selling my eTracer tube tester. It requires a Windows based PC to function. You must supply the computer.

It has worked fine for me on a few hundred tubes tested. Results can be output to certain Brother printers.

I have gotten away from tubes and most DIY audio endeavors now, but still have a few things to part with.

Those not familiar with the unit / concept can read about it at their website.

https://www.essues.com/etracer/

This is the tester housed in their chassis, run by a Meanwell internal power supply. You must manually change the position of lead wires for each tube type, but there is an automatic switcher option at the website.

Comes with the tester , lead wires, and copies of manuals as shown. I will supply the necessary config file to calibrate this particular machine to the new owner once the unit is purchased.

IMG_3644.JPG IMG_3645.JPG IMG_3646.JPG IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3648.JPG IMG_3649.JPG IMG_3650.JPG IMG_3651.JPG IMG_3652.JPG IMG_3653.JPG IMG_3654.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user