ES9023 DAC PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Guys, we (another diyaudio member and I) have worked for months now to design a nice PCB. This week we finally approved the design and we think it will perform like we want it to. It did not take so long without a reason ;) First batch will be ordered and we will build the DAC and test it. I can not give any guarantee that we will do a group buy or something like that although that was my initial thought and intention.

Fact is that my personal life has changed a lot. As a result of that I don't have the time like I had before. So please be patient, when there will be news we will post it here.

Guys, we (another diyaudio member and I) have worked for months now to design a nice PCB. This week we finally approved the design and we think it will perform like we want it to. It did not take so long without a reason ;) First batch will be ordered and we will build the DAC and test it. I can not give any guarantee that we will do a group buy or something like that although that was my initial thought and intention.

Fact is that my personal life has changed a lot. As a result of that I don't have the time like I had before. So please be patient, when there will be news we will post it here.
Wow that's awesome! :D
Why not a group buy, may i ask?

Hope all is well for you!

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi, I am pleased to announce that our WM8804/ES9023 DAC PCB's have arrived. Diyaudio member unixdeveloper en myself have been busy to design a technically good PCB and I hope we have succeeded in that. Unixdeveloper received the boards yesterday and he managed to build one last night that now sings. Like you I am curious how it sounds. He will be sending some boards to me so I have to be somewhat more patient.

Unixdeveloper will post some pictures tomorrow and maybe he will even start a groupbuy :wave:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.