Empire 208 tonearm wiring question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone, been lurking for a few years and now have my first post.

I have an old empire 208 turntable with the stock tonearm from the 60's. Right now the turntable is not working as the wiring in the tonearm is not connected to any audio cables. In its current state, the tonearm is connected to the table and all of the wires are coming out of the bottom as they should be. When I initially purchased the table, the wires were connected to some sort of board and then audio cables came off of that board so I could connect it to my stereo system.

Can anyone tell me how I can connect these wires to the proper type of phono cables? I no longer have the board that the tonearm wires were originally connected to, nor do I have the phono cables that run to the stereo system.....I just have a great turntable with all of the wires hanging from the tonearm.

Any help would be appreciated.....also, if I need parts, please let me know where you think I could get them.

Thanks,

Foley

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.