• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EL84 PP output + power transformers

SOLD: EL84 PP output + power transformers

Hello,

I bought these transformers a while ago for a project to build an Audio Note L1 amplifier, but never used them finally. They've been sitting unused for too much time so the times has come to let them go to someone else.
They were built by a famous Hungarian transformer builder. The only information I could find in my papers is that it has been built on SM77. I am not a professional, I assume this refers to the power transformer. Other information I know about is that he is using German iron cores only.

What you can see on the paper:

OUTPUT TRANSFORMERS
Grey = A1
Brown = A2
Blue-White = UL A1
Brown-White = UL A2
Lila (thin) = Ut+
Seconder
Black-Lila = 6 ohm

POWER TRANSFORMER
Brown-Black = 230V / 50Hz
Seconders
Red-White = 250V Anode
Lila-Lila = 6.5V Heater

Transformers are located in Budapest, but I am happy to pack them very safely and ship them anywhere in the World.

Weight of 1 output transformer is 2.6kg, while the power transformer is 3.8kg, therefore shipping fee would be around 30-45 euros within Europe, depending on the country of destination.

My asking price for all 3 transformers is EUR 220 plus shipping.

3jSBPFv.jpg

jMPly7G.jpg

H2lTtkc.jpg

f87sqfp.jpg

Last edited: