• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

EL84 group buy pcb board builds

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Anyone building these? And if so could you guys share your build on this post with photos and what transformers you have tried and are using I have most of my parts and still waiting to get my transformers but before I do I’d like to see the different ways people are doing theirs I see tons of post of the great el34 but hardly any on the EL84 So jump in and let’s get this rolling

I know most people with with the EL34 because it has more power, but I use all folded horn and Klipsch speakers so I like the low watt amps Any and all help with photos would be great But for starters let’s stay on task with this and leave out most of the sweet mods people are doing on their builds and stick to the basics on here I know this will be a great help to me and others. Remember this and the el34 were made up for persons in the DIY who are somewhat new to this. As it was stated ( if you can solder , you can build these) so let’s keep it simple until the builds are done then we can go with the mods. Remember, add pics if you have them.

Thanks guys and let have some fun and I know I’ll learn a ton from this

IMG_3235.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.