Dynaudio 17W75-XL and D28/2 Crossover and bass reflex help

Hi everyone,

i am in the middle of a project and i want some help with the crossover design and the bass reflex size. I have currently designed the enclosure for the speakers based on the dynaudios heritage special and the size of the contour 1.3 in which, i assume, the drivers came in from dynaudio.

The cabinet is 13.5 liters, subtracting the volume of the inside reinforcement piece and the speaker, and will be made from 20mm plywood. In the dynaudio dataset they have used a 15 liter enclosure with a 45mm x 80mm port for their measurements, should i use the same size port?

Regarding the crossover, i have found this thread and tested the referenced designs in Xsim, but i cant get a nice frequency response. I will attach the frd and zma files for the drivers. Can anyone help me with the design? I have uploaded a test based on the designs i have found on the thread.
I’ve just seen this topic now, so I hope it’s not too late for my advice on how to put together a crossover. I suggest a scheme as I attach it to the picture. The only dilemmas are the coil in front of the bass and the resistor in the series in front of the tweeter. Use Xsim for this. Try 1 mH, 1.2 mH, 1.5 mH. And 3.3 ohm resistors up. Then report what Xsim calculated.

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 209