Dutch class-D amp website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
A while ago I stumbled across a Dutch website detailing a simple, non-discrete, class-D project using standard components such as the LF356 opamp and LM311 comparator. The author even went as far as to build simple class-D circuits using a BC550/560 output stage during the design process.

Unfortunately I did not bookmark the website and cannot seem to find it anymore. Does anybody know which website I'm referring to? I'd appreciate having the url.

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com

Well this is an old thread..
i have just myself got back into looking at class D designs. for the past 7-8 yrs i have been using the sucessful 2 of 3 or 4 of these sorensen amps i built for a pair of active speakers. i lashed together a psu to generate the +/- 50, +/-5 and +12 volt rails from a single 12 volt supply
I made various small changes to the amp design - mostly making it surface mount. I have been meaning to post details of the designs i made for some time - afterall i beleive it was setup as an open-source project.

I am suprised to not see any more about this project in these forums. it seems to work remarkably well.

I have since made various prototypes of various self oscilating designs i have come up with but never find the time to take them any further. my primary goal is to use only n ch fets (sorensen uses p and n). have played with the hip4080/1 and also now have just begun to construct another design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.