• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DSPeaker dual core

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI!
I sell dspeaker dual core with little use. Audio processor for eliminating room modes and more. You plug, measured alone and ready. Besides having a good DAC, AD-DA conversion, parametric, crosses, etc. A device well known by everyone here full specifications:

DSPeaker-Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core

I sell it because my source is a mac mini and can make the correction from the computer itself. Spare me the device. I guess it's ideal for using CD players and turntables, you can also make subsonic filter to the plate.

I have packaging, manuals and micro.

I ask for him 500 euros plus shipping.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.