Driver suggestions 2"/15"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

I'm planning to go for a 2"/15" speaker. I have a pair of PH-4525 lying around and want to use those. Crossover will be active(MiniDSP 2x4 HD) around 500-600hz

Now i'm in search for decent drivers. Things like TADs or Vintagedrivers are not an Option.
So far considdered:
Faital HF204/206
Faital HF2000
18sound HD2080
NSD 2080(little pricey...)

Coax drivers are out because i don't wanna buy a new Controller..

Can someone comment on those or any other Options?

greets

Coax drivers are out because i don't wanna buy a new Controller..

The passive crossovers for 2" Coaxial Compression Drivers like the BMS 4592ND sound great, and measure well.
..Coaxial Compression Drivers are worth the cost for a diy home speaker.
..Life is short

...For a 15" midbass, 1.4" coaxial compression drivers on SEOS24 waveguides are often recommended. BMS 4594E and B&C DCX4644 cost ~ $550

This is going to be a fun projekt for Powerhifi, not PA. These also don't have to be super high end, since they're not meant to replace my mainspeakers.

I already had a pair of 4590 and didn't really like them. I want to stick with 2-ways for these. Budget limit is 250-max300€ for a driver.

The P-Audio Horn is already settled.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.