Does anyone has any information about this music box?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I recently bought this music box from amazon for 40€ to test it and amazingly I was very impressed by its sound quality. I wanted to take a look inside and what IC's it uses and I was wondering how they fit inside such a small pcb a DSP. But when I opened it, I saw no signal processors at all. I found some IC's but about one IC I could not find anything on the internet even tho it has a brand and serial number on it.

About the music box:

Brand: ENACFIRE
Model: SoundBar

Found IC's:
[Blue Sky
TK0577E
BJ45]

[AS19AP1Y221-5C4]

[2SES
01NG
024003]

Some pictures:
eJK8It1.jpg

4nyyaij.jpg

I couldn't find anything about the Blue Sky IC.

Only something about the TK series:
Code:
TK series is mainly divided into: AB category, R category, D category. The mainstream customers of the TK series are the Xiaomi series.

Class AB:
TK0665S: 2.5-5.5V, 3.3*2, SOP16, suitable for models powered by switching power supplies, mainly used in desktop wooden boxes and Bluetooth speakers.
TK0573E: 2.5-6.5V, 5.0*2, ESOP16, suitable for models powered by switching power supplies, mainly used in desktop wooden boxes, and Bluetooth speakers.
TK0528E: 2.7-7.4V, 6.5*2, ESOP16, suitable for models powered by switching power supplies, mainly used in desktop wooden boxes, and Bluetooth speakers.
TK0532S: 2.5-8.8V, 9.0*2, HSOP28, suitable for models powered by switching power supplies, mainly used in desktop wooden boxes and Bluetooth speakers.

Type R:
TK0327E: 2.5-5.0v, differential input, 5W, ESOP8, built-in boost, pure class D. The 8-pin package simplifies customer engineering design and brings convenience to customers.
TK0336E: ESOP8, anti-breaking sound, 6W, differential input, 2.5-5.0v, pure class D.
TK0338E : ESOP8, anti-breaking sound, with power adaptive function, AB/D switching, 9W. Differential input. 0336 and 0338 are pin compatible.
TK0373E : 4.5*2 , ESOP16 , built-in boost to 5.7V, anti-breaking sound.
TK0577E : 5.8*2 , ESOP16 , AB/D switch, boost to 6.5V, 0373 and 0577 pin compatible.
TK0588C : TSSOP28, 3-5.5V, AB/D switching, 2*8.3W, with power supply adaptive function, built-in boost to 7.8V, differential input, can extend battery life, efficiency can be as high as 82%. And with 4 kinds of optional anti-breaking sound function.
TK0212C : 2.5-5.5V, 4.8W, TSSOP16, charge pump booster amplifier, with 4 anti-breaking sound modes for customers to choose. TK0212C is a scaled down version of CS4230.

Could anyone help me finding the Blue Sky Datasheet or similar amp ic's ?
And how is it possible to achieve such clean sound without any DSP ?

Thanks in advance
sG

Joined 2004
Paid Member
The main chip on that board has the JEILI logo. It is probably the AC6905A, with a custom part number that identifies the software. The AC6905A is used in many bluetooth speakers and there are quite a few Bluetooth boards on Aliexpress with this device. It's an impressive chip, with integrated Bluetooth and FM receiver, along with analog I/O. It uses a 32-bit core and has enough processing capability to provide EQ and other basic DSP functions. The datasheet for the chip is attached, and if you do a search on that part number you can find reference diagrams and the JL toolchain and reference software.

The Bluesky chip is probably a licensed copy of the PAM8406 stereo AB/D amp chip with their own part number. Not much info on it, so it's hard to tell...

Attachments

• AC6905A规格书V1.2.pdf
    359.3 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
The main chip on that board has the JEILI logo. It is probably the AC6905A, with a custom part number that identifies the software. The AC6905A is used in many bluetooth speakers and there are quite a few Bluetooth boards on Aliexpress with this device. It's an impressive chip, with integrated Bluetooth and FM receiver, along with analog I/O. It uses a 32-bit core and has enough processing capability to provide EQ and other basic DSP functions. The datasheet for the chip is attached, and if you do a search on that part number you can find reference diagrams and the JL toolchain and reference software.

The Bluesky chip is probably a licensed copy of the PAM8406 stereo AB/D amp chip with their own part number. Not much info on it, so it's hard to tell...

Amazing, this explains everything. The amp chip is not a big deal since there are tons of it on the market.

Now the question is how to program the AC6905A, as far as I read here it says the chip arrives blank.
Did you do any project with this chip before and know how to program it?

Thanks alot sir.

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.