Does a "ported stub" affect a ported chamber?

Here is a fast approximation of a 6th order I'm building,
where the middle baffle and outer walls are set in stone and cannot be moved. But the baffle can be sawed, partly...
1710460669879.png

So to convert this into a properly working 6th order I have to "steal" space from the rear chamber to the front chamber.
But there is a port and a brace in the way, making the opening to the "stub" smaller than the outer/front port.
The stub opening would be 900cm2 and the port would be 1000cm2.
Now the question is, will this stub have it's own resonance or somehow otherwise affect the front chamber loading?

I can't see well - if connected like the cabinet to the right in the picture below, at lower frequencies the stub's volume adds to the front chamber - it can also possess 1/4 wave attributes - the coupling slot in the example below was only like maybe 2" by the width of the cabinet.

my cabinet did not have the offset stub sown in the sketch.

1710487541451.jpeg

If I follow, then you're creating an acoustic band stop filter, so yes.
How large would the stub's opening have to be compared to the ports in order to not do anything? Or not do anything under 100Hz?
1710504218377.png

I can't see well - if connected like the cabinet to the right in the picture below, at lower frequencies the stub's volume adds to the front chamber - it can also possess 1/4 wave attributes
How would I calculate at what frequency the stub starts to do something? I doubt this one would have 1/4 wave attributes as it's more like a ported chamber.