• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

diytube PCBs GetSetGo, Clementine, Poseidon und Dynaco ST35

Hello,
since diytube has stopped selling circuit boards, but apparently there is still a lot of interest,
i created clones from the pictures and circuit diagrams available on the net and made some improvements to the layouts.
Currently available pcb's from getsetgo, clementine, poseidon and dynaco ST35, if you are interested just send me a PM ;)
best regards

NEW: now also for DYNACO MK3 Oktal or Noval can be used!
PCB color as desired!

color.jpg

MK3.png Caps_Board.jpg GSG.JPG cl1.JPG pos.JPG ST35-PCB.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
since diytube has stopped selling circuit boards, but apparently there is still a lot of interest,
i created clones from the pictures and circuit diagrams available on the net and made some improvements to the layouts.
Currently available pcb's from getsetgo, clementine, poseidon and dynaco ST35, if you are interested just send me a PM ;)
best regards

View attachment 1039522 View attachment 1039524 View attachment 1039523 View attachment 1039525
I'm still pretty new to this community but I'm interested in the Clementine, can you PM me? Thanks.

Received my set of boards- thanks @snapper! They are of very sturdy quality and slightly different from the original Clementine board with some changes I appreciate like jacks facing better directions (if you want to use jacks) but every bit of quality that one would hope/ask for in a board... I will not get around to building them as of yet (a future gift for a friend) but I am listening to a fully built Clementine (Parks' board) as I write this and it is quite good when using higher-end coupling caps like Jupiter or Miflexcopper/foil, it is not as engaging as a 45 based DHT amp but I didnt expect that (and theyre not $$$ like 45's these days) and also just changed coupling caps to the Miflex and am waiting for break-in.

Regardless, the boards Snapper is providing are of excellent quality especially for the price. Get yourself a set and share some with your friends!