• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

diyAudio "Wolverine Pre-order"

Joined 2016
Paid Member
We are doing all that we can to produce the best preforming amplifier within the size constraints of the universal mounting system. There certainly won't be any shortcuts taken on the pcb.

Don't worry. You won't be disappointed.
2 boards for me please. Hope fully tested and functional boards are being printed and not the prototype ones.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Thanks for setting this up, JT.

First, Pete I hope you're well up in NY.

This may benefit others for the pre-order, so I'm putting my question here vs. the main thread. I read through the entire Wolverine thread, and I am certainly interested when/if any additional IPS become available. Did I understand correctly that the "standard" IPS section on the version of boards for preorder can be populated and then (potentially at some later time) a new IPS can be installed even with the parts populated by moving a jumper header and/or a small solder job? I believe I read that correctly, but I am not sure where the team landed re: "full modular" with separate IPS boards or the all in one solution. I know the original proto boards that were posted in the main thread were "single boards". What is the plan for the store? What boards are being offered for pre-order?

I also know that the amp is still technically in development, but is there an opportunity to review a draft build guide? That may let people know what they're signing up for.

Me... I'm in either way!

Cheers,
Patrick