diyAudio Logo Competition Draft Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the fork and knife have to do with, but that's what makes it so great!

Attachments

• logo5.png
    logo5.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 116
#140 -- geewhizbang, very very nice!

This is my first attempt so dont be too harsh, i need to work alot more on this other deisgn i am working on so give me time.

EDIT - yeah i know its a little hard to read, im working on it!

Attachments

• rework3.jpg
    rework3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 108
my fave is 267:D... but here's another punt @ my handyman theme... i still reckon we need something to attract more women... this guy didn't need any cosmetic surgery unlike my last one, so this will apeal to those who like the natural look... hmmm... i'm kinda talking a load of ____ here... anyway, have a look, see if you like.

by the way... check out his soldering iron... that's one hell of an iron...

Attachments

• diyii.jpg
    diyii.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 119
Sch3mat1c said:
Now you're trying to flatter someone :D

no, i wasn't... it was simply a cute little joke that sudenly hit me and i thought, cool, i'll do it.

planet10 said:

It will actually loose him points :) (if i had anything to say about it)

dave

why will i loose points with you??? becaue you think i was trying to bribe you???

anyway, i have no need to fear, becuase i don't eactually expect any of my entries to go far... as if any of my designs would be something someone would be proud to wear in public... except for me. :cool:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
ajju said:
can the reference say #44 be made into a link to the actual page..?

It could... means going thru the entire thread again... perhaps in the next set of pages after some of the entries have been culled (i am going to get some input from members on that)... i don't think the winning logo has been made yet, but i'd like to skinny the sample set down to the best ideas... i also expect some significant influx of entries once i post the prizes...

dave

I really dont know which one can win, there is so much variety, ulitmately its the moderators choice i suppose. Behind each design, there are very different websites potrayed. Moderators, its your choice as to how you want this site to be potrayed... how about this one...?

Attachments

• daiy9.gif
    daiy9.gif
    20 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.