DIY sound bar for my TV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Speaker Assembly 10 April 07 001.jpg
    Speaker Assembly 10 April 07 001.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Lucky you! Mine is Ga. red clay, even crabgrass won't grow..........

GM

If I dig down six inches it's all slate and rocks. Back in HS our football practice field was a sticker patch on top of red clay. When we had stripped out all of the stickers the coach would move us over to another patch of fresh one's to practice on. We would come in with our uniforms coated in red clay dust and stickers all over us.... Coach said that it toughened us up - we said that one day we were gonna strip him naked, coat him with honey, and roll his rear end from one end of that sticker patch to the other....:eek:

GM

Joined 2003
What?! No 'crown of thorns' and perching him on top of a Fire Ant hill 'throne' to 'launch' him into a new career? :devilr:

Know the rock problem well, except mine's granite, sandstone ~9" down on average. The upside is that ~61 yrs later, there's still no cracks in the concrete block foundation and the baseboards, 1/4 round molding is still tight up against the hardwood floor.

GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.