DIY Sony VFET lottery entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2012
Paid Member
This is it :)

This thread will remain locked until the first lottery entry window opens.

----------------------------------------
How to enter:

1. Read the VFET Store Information Page
  2. Please go to diyaudio.com/vfet before the window opens
  3. You will be automatically redirected to the right thread 1-6 minutes after the lottery opens, to help spread server load. Please wait to be redirected. Thank you for your compassion!
  4. Post one short and sweet message ("In!" is fine...). Please wait until the window closes before making another post in the forum.

We're taking a "Hope for the best, plan for the worst" approach. We'll be monitoring the server and if it has any issues, the event will be extended until there's a full 15 minutes without issues. Additionally, if our database connection limit is hit (which prevents the server from overloading), you'll be provided an off-site link to enter.

----------------------------------------
Further reading and discussion:

In!

I am in

This VFET lottery entry thread will be opening in 5 minutes for one last time. If you have already posted in this thread, you are automatically entered into the drawing for round two - please do not post again.

See details here: DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

The drawing of round 2 winners will be performed in the next day or so and advertised in the lottery discussion thread.

I am Ken from Indonesia, please sign me up for the complete set of this DIY Vfet. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.