DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
My chassis is getting delivered to a wrong address. I have no idea how it happened, I used to live there 7 years ago, and once ordered from Modushop there. That being said I, of course, put my current address for this order and my kit is going to the proper address. Anything I can do?

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Received no.67. Looks great! Here’s a shot of faceplate, for those interested

Attachments

• EA073E2A-62E9-4269-8579-0F529AAC8279.jpeg
    EA073E2A-62E9-4269-8579-0F529AAC8279.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 397
Joined 2004
Paid Member
My chassis is getting delivered to a wrong address. I have no idea how it happened, I used to live there 7 years ago, and once ordered from Modushop there. That being said I, of course, put my current address for this order and my kit is going to the proper address. Anything I can do?

Same with me. I contacted the diyaudio store email address and they were reaching out to Modushop. Unfortunately, it is out for delivery today (instead of Monday) and completely across the country. Hopefully they can redirect it and it doesn't just get left!

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Same with me. I contacted the diyaudio store email address and they were reaching out to Modushop. Unfortunately, it is out for delivery today (instead of Monday) and completely across the country. Hopefully they can redirect it and it doesn't just get left!

Sorry to hear, mine just got delivered to a different state :(. Hope they will be able to fix it somehow...

So, just to make some heads out of all of this, did you guys forget to update your addresses or did the store somehow used old addresses for the shipment when you had actually chosen different ones? With the order confirmation, you get both the billing address and the shipping address. Were they correct at that point and later the shipping address got changed?

Hope everyone gets their packages correctly!

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
All my billing and shipping addresses are current addresses. My part kit is getting here, my confirmation email has my current address and even a location tag on maps attached. I guess what happened is that I ordered from Italy directly way before chassis started selling here in diyaudio store and that address is still there in the system in Italy and it somehow interfere with the actually shipping address diyadio store folks provided this time.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
All my billing and shipping addresses are current addresses. My part kit is getting here, my confirmation email has my current address and even a location tag on maps attached. I guess what happened is that I ordered from Italy directly way before chassis started selling here in diyaudio store and that address is still there in the system in Italy and it somehow interfere with the actually shipping address diyadio store folks provided this time.

Ditto. And when I got the confirmation email of shipping from Modushop, I contacted the Diyaudio store email address and they were reaching out to them to correct. But unfortunately FedEx seems to have been rather speedy and is delivering early.

So the takeaway is that if you have ordered from Modushop in the past at a different address...be cognizant. I'm sure this will get cleared up after this though as Jason & Co. seems to be on it!