DIY measurement mic calibration how to?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
look at the documents for the ARTA program. For low frequencies, a chamber can be made to make calibration - for high frequencies, I tried doing a reciprocity calibration using a tweeter and a dynamic mic in addition to my Behringer and got mixed results - I plan to build a fixture to hold the mics better and a sort of sound proof box to reduce noise.

look at the documents for the ARTA program. For low frequencies, a chamber can be made to make calibration - for high frequencies, I tried doing a reciprocity calibration using a tweeter and a dynamic mic in addition to my Behringer and got mixed results - I plan to build a fixture to hold the mics better and a sort of sound proof box to reduce noise.
Thanks Ron,

I will look at the help in arta.

I was thinking of a piezo buzzer the problem stays the same. What is the exact loudness to start with.

http://www.sonitron.be/site/bestanden/download.php?filename=PreliminaryDatasheetSPS-29-41-53Series.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.