DIY line driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
changed to Panasonic FM powersupply caps
pcb9.jpg

and Burr Brown high current op amps
pcb10.jpg

also cut the board in two for easy tweaking of powersupply
pcb11.jpg

upping the thread. I got the cam and took pics of the 8 channel version and the new RCA connectors. ;)

this unit is for a customer.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

it used NE5532 on the other half because it is only needed for the clip indicator. customer is not going full balanced so there's no need to use BB on that side.

The maker of the case messed up on the silkscreen print. gonna fix that on the next batch.

I'd love to get some pricing information on these units. I am currently running a Bit-one and an Audiocontrol Matrix along with a JL Audio CL-RLC. One 8 channel line driver would be so much more convenient. Plus, with the gain on individual channels, these can be much more versatile.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.