DIY club for adelaide?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All, I have been following the conversation from the sidelines but I intend coming. I am on the committee of the Adelaide section of the AES (Audio Eng' Society) and live in Hawthorn not far from Quasi, whom I've met but have not visited. One of the characteristics of audio people is that sometimes you wonder if they all live on the same planet!. I am not into extreme audiophillia but I like learning about the subject of audio.

Keith

Great night with a real mix of people interests, sorry I had to leave early.
I am located quite centrally, only a few minutes south of where we met and would be happy to host the next meeting/GTG. My system is a work in progress and room is poor for audio.

Is the group going to develop into something a little more formal with regular meetings etc?

Definitely interesting to see a random cross section of the DIY audio community - and how diverse we, and our interests are.

Also good to see that there is a slim possibility that I am in fact not the most out there DIY audio person in this small town!

I would second the motion for something of a more regular catch up.
Phil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.