Diy AMT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
20131231_080033 (Medium).jpg

This is one way to do it.

It is very difficult to fit the to layers over each other within 0,5mm.
Got my 10 and 15 my. mylar by airmail from England.
Makes 32x88x5mm double coil diaphragm , one from 10my and one from 15 my.mylar ,to fit in my new aluminium frames.
Likes to see pro layouts. One with three "coils".

Bernt

Last edited:
I'll say one thing about the "Pro" layouts. You are getting very good results with your own work. In fact your low end is better than anything else available until I release my latest version. So truly your work is better than what is currently available.

Your motor is strong and this pushes the balance in your favor to achieve a smooth response and low fs.

The tradeoff is complex assembly and difficult impedance loads.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Just folded and baked two membranes,. good.
Seamed to be different than my other double coil models.
DSC03070.JPG
[/url][/IMG]
Folded wrong way. trace is turning on pleat , not on top.
Going to make a new.
This time 32x88x7mm.Easyer to compare with my latest models.10 my mylar.

Bernt

I just had to remove bamboo veneer off of a custom cabinet that I am making for a client.

I spent half a day working to remove it with a belt sander.

The problem came from another mistake. Working with a vacuum press when tired and I blew out the vacuum bag.

Only $300 mistake.

Never mind the bamboo veneer and all my time.

Like I said.

You will never make mistakes if you keep your hands in your pockets.

But you will also miss out in life's most important gifts.

Making and enjoying the work you have accomplished.

The mistakes are what separate the men from the boys.

It takes a real man to fix them. Not run away from them or give up on the project.

:) thx m8 then im on the right track. haha

ofcourse it is true, but wathing diyaudio or other sources makes you wonder sometimes if you ever gone get something usefull out of all the trial and error :) even if i give up it is for only a few days or weeks max :) haha

Nice job Bernt !!! next one will be ok ! at least they looked good

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.