Dixon AV6688

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dixon Av-6688

Hello did you find the circuit if so please post it. My dixon av6688 just switches on and goes off after writing " welcome to the digital world on the screen " so i think there is a short or broken component on the overvoltage or curent protect cicuit.

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]Hi, I have replaced all the transisors and burnt out resistors on my Dixon AV6688 Amplifier when I switch it on both the relays click on, but there is still a voltage coming through the speaker posts ! The amplifier still goes into protection mode ! What could be the problem ? I have repaired many Amplifiers using the 2n5551 and 2n4501 transistors and their main output Transistors with positive results.

Hi, I have replaced all the transisors and burnt out resistors on my Dixon AV6688 Amplifier when I switch it on both the relays click on, but there is still a voltage coming through the speaker posts ! The amplifier still goes into protection mode ! What could be the problem ? I have repaired many Amplifiers using the 2n5551 and 2n4501 transistors and their main output Transistors with positive results.[/QUOTE]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.