Digiamps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make clear that I don´t believe in any conspiracy against mr Madsen´s company. My question was a rhetorical one and in the unlikely case that mr Madsen would say yes, he would have to demonstrate some proof. "....if half of it was true..."
made me associate to "The Great Conspiracy".

There were complaints in an previous tread and I think mr Madsen stepped in late in this tread as well declaring that there was noting to complain about or at least that problems should be sorted out.

My own choice is to stay away from this company.

Drop me a mail Billy. In Denmark we have something called "forbrugerstyrelsen" which is basicly a consumers rights agency. If what you say is true and you have proof of it, all you gotta do is to pay 10 EUR for filing the complaint, and the company will be forced to give you a FULL refund.

EDIT: the best would be if those of you whom claim to have been subject to fraud could get together, as this would make the case easier to handle.

Magura

Thank's Magura,

I alreay e-mail the docs (included bank details) to him one year ago.

Please send "forbrugerstyrelsen"'s details to me, I will complain the trick company until send my money back. My money is not theft.

Thank's again.

Billy
billypang2006@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.