Difference between using a 2 or 4 pin power switch?

So I have a two pin 220v power switch that I have between the power socket at the back of my amplifier and the PSU that cut's the live wire between them when flipped, but is there any maybe electrical or safety benefit to instead having a four pin one that also cuts the neutral wire as well? :)

Also if this 2 pin is good enough and I want to add a 220v power LED this, I guess I should add this in parallel with the wire between the switch and the PSU?

A single-pole switch is not isolating, so is only for turning the thing on and off, has no role in making it "safe", for which full isolation of live and neutral conductors is required.
For safety purposes neutral is always treated as live (often the case in 2-pin-plug territories, and sometimes in badly wired buildings).

Reactions: 1 user
Most
So I have a two pin 220v power switch that I have between the power socket at the back of my amplifier and the PSU that cut's the live wire between them when flipped, but is there any maybe electrical or safety benefit to instead having a four pin one that also cuts the neutral wire as well? :)

Also if this 2 pin is good enough and I want to add a 220v power LED this, I guess I should add this in parallel with the wire between the switch and the PSU?
Theoretically, yes, but since the wiring is live inside the device up to the switch I doubt there's any real benefit. Commercial designs typically use SPST (single pole single throw) switches, even on non polarised sockets (meaning L and N can be switched around by just turning the plug 180 degrees).

The 230 V LED must be connected between the switched side of your power switch and the other conductor from the mains (I'm avoiding the use of L and N here as our sockets are non polarised and I'm pretty sure Norway uses the same sockets as we do).