DH-200/220 upgrade kit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an old DH-200 in need of a rebuild, including the impossible to replace output devices. I would love it if DIYAudio offered a kit with an updated driver circuit on the same size PCB as the Hafler drivers, and that uses modern output devices, either MOSFET or bipolar. Possibly a variant of the Honey Badger?

Already know about the MC board. Does it work with output devices that are in production now? I know I have some bad output devices as well as problems with the driver PCB. I had originally done the film cap and metal film resistor mod, and got several years of service out of the modded amp. I had replaced the output devices in one channel with the BUZ03, which worked for a while, but it turns out that these are not long term reliable in the Hafler, and that is the channel that developed DC on the output. I am really not interested in mucking around with the stock Hafler driver boards any more, and would like to stuff some more contemporary innards in this great chassis.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.