• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
c2cthomas said:
It's a fried (in butter!) Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich!

Nope, the King had it fried in bacon fat.
He had a cook on stand-by 24/7 to make the calory bombs, even frequently had them flown in by jet from his fav place in TN.
Overhere, that King size doesn't count as a sandwich anymore.
I don't think the bananas did him in, so i skipped them for Ed, Mongo food.

(where i'm from, the saturday night drunk specialty is a grilled pork and peanut butter sandwich, at 4am you had to be pretty drunk to stand Harry's place and the regular customers at that hour. Harry looked gross as well)

Quick note...

The misc items are ONLY for those who paid allready, as it is reduced by the shipping amount, to avoid double payment on shipping. If you select the misc items for a brand new first order, it means no shipping is added to your transaction... and I get to foot the bill.

Big appologies to those new guys, inconvenienced. I can not process those transactions, and you will not be debited for it. Please just log in to your account and re-order useing the $9.99 PSU. You will get a new order number.

Someone has to pay the $7.50 shipping, I'm a pensioner, so I can't realy afford to hand out freebies.

Those of you who allready paid before the PSU boards were released, can still use the misc items to ensure you only pay shipping once... and I never have to pay it.

Ok Is Duda's stuff going to you then?, as Carlos' package also needs to go to Duda, and maybe one more Brasil order.

Never heard anything again from Braingel or Damon, so I guess they can come off your list, hope nothing bad happened to them though.

I'll send you mail with details for Chris.

Took a little break from makeing up packets... first three envelopes are ready to ship... took its time, as even the PCB's come with three accessories. The shop dropped me on the mica pads, and could only provide me with silicon ones. To try and make up for it, I included the header/jumper pins as well as the PCB spades.

Great stuff Ed.
Only have to finish the transistors off now.

Attachments

• img_0294_1.jpg
    img_0294_1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 402
cwujek's funds have arrived

All US participants that have paid for items from Nordic through yesterday are accounted for. Thanks

This leaves braingel & Damon who may have decided to pursue other things...we don't know.

There is another expression of interest from this Sunday morning. Nordic, you have mail for your consideration.

Hi Ed, tell him to place his order... as long as he does not order PSU boards, I can ship with your stuff... else it will delay the batch.

I held back the PSU board order to ensure that I get proper doubleside masked boards this time. Will likely only be ready at the end of the week.

I will be adjusting prices in the catalog this week, to match exchange rate changes, also the shipping will change to weight based tables... as a single PCB set weighs 60g without the envelope and bubblewrapping... so anything more than the PCB + transistors will likely set me back $3 more.

I will only have more details by tommorrow when I go to the post office again... Just shipped the first packages this morning, which I'm told should take about a week for delivery. I send out shipping notices from the shopping cart... so you will be advised as your parcels ship.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.