• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Raait, guys and girls, the site is back up again...

If you ever need hosting, please check out digitalhost.net, most personalised help I have ever received from a host. I have been hosting all over the show since the early 90's

Lol Steve, at least I stopped grabbing the wrong end of the iron.

When I was still a boy, I once dropped the soldering iron against my shin, it did not touch me hard enough to hurt, but it killed off the pigments about the size of your little finger's pad.

SteveA,
Maybe I'm confused by your question but I think you check out and pay with your credit card at Nordic's site. Once the boards get shipped to Ed LaF. then you will pay him (Ed) a nominal fee for shipping from him to you? If I've misunderstood, apologies. This presumes that you agreed to having your boards as part of a single large shipment to Ed.

Ryan

OMW, I will have to ask the shop to be quite honest.

I can in some cases hear a diffirence between a carbon and a metal film, but can't tell one film from another, at least not in this price range.

I can imagine 0.1% resistors (the 100R ones) would have a good result, but for the kits I can only supply 1% metal film resistors, further matched out manualy on my desk.

As stated before the boards will now accept a 10mm pitch resistor incase you would like to experiment with some fancy resistors.

Once again, in practice, this is what is in my prototype boards, and I can't say I have had the inclination to change anything on there.

RKH said:
SteveA,
Maybe I'm confused by your question but I think you check out and pay with your credit card at Nordic's site. Once the boards get shipped to Ed LaF. then you will pay him (Ed) a nominal fee for shipping from him to you? If I've misunderstood, apologies. This presumes that you agreed to having your boards as part of a single large shipment to Ed.

Ryan

Ryan,
Thanks it makes sense now. And, yes, I am part of the group whose boards are being routed thru Ed.
SteveA

Hi Nordic,

Just found out about your new big project - looks to be a good one, and I thank you for your efforts.

I have just placed and paid for an order online for 1 x PCB set + transistor set (2 ch); 1 x Amp resistor set (2 ch); 1 x Amp Transistor spare set (2 ch).

The Order Number: 32

Regards,

Billabong.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.