Designs for 2SC3281 and 2SA1302?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The original P3a by ESP used those transistors and gave out 100watts in 4 ohms. If you are sure yours are not fakes then why not try his circuit. See: < 60-80W Power Amplifier >. He also sells you PCBs if you want them. They have 2 circuits on one board but can be cut in half.
BTW your link in your edit, doesnt work.
Tony :)

Thanks for this but how do I 'cut it in half' Just take two of the transistors out, what about other components and values, do they need to be changed?

Also the link you gave it says 60W continuous into 8ohm but with my link 100W is supposed to be acheivable is this because of superior trasistors?

For some reason I can't edit my post THIS is the link.

Last edited:
Both my AX/BX/GX amps use these or any ON semi clone. VERY durable circuits. The NJW0281/0302 pair are $1.40USD apiece. I get lots of 25 for $26 ($1.04 each). This makes hunting down fakes kind of silly.

At my site below in the "mongrel" folder is AX/BX and a 60w/120w/250w power board to go with them.

OS

Attachments

• plugin.jpg
    plugin.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 403
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.