• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale DEQX HDP-Express II speaker/room processor in the UK

Things you have for sale.
DEQX HDP Express II for sale. In excellent condition. Quick summary: it's a 3-way digital active crossover, speaker equaliser, room equaliser, DAC and system preamp.

See here for a summary of its capabilities and specs: https://www.deqx.com/products/hdp-express-ii/

In conjunction with a PC, it can measure speakers or individual drivers and then create and apply correction filters to produce ruler-flat response and phase. It can apply 3-way crossovers, either conventional minimum phase or linear phase, up to 300dB per octave. You can also use it to measure your room and apply room correction. It can act as a high-end dac/preamp, with or without the other functions.

This is part of the most recent generation of DEQX processors, along with the HDP-4 and HDP-5. (These all use much newer hardware than the HDP-3 and PDC 2.6.) It has only just been discontinued recently.

These really are amazing units, and it's been the heart of my system for the last three years.

I'm the second owner. The Earthworks M23 microphone was an additional £600 option.

It has 2 analogue and 4 digital inputs, but does not have the optional USB audio input. I have a Gustard USB to spdif converter which I've used with it, and which could be included if you're interested.

DEQX units, especially this newer generation, don't come up for sale very often at all.

I'm in Glasgow, UK. Willing to ship most places. Looking for £1300 plus shipping, which I feel is a good price, especially including the Earthworks mic.

Any questions please ask.

Last edited:
20230327_144003.jpg
20230327_143417.jpg
20230327_143619.jpg
20230327_143658.jpg
20230327_143521.jpg