• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DEQX 2.6P w/ Balanced and Custom Amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DEQX 2.6P about a year old. Black in color. Yes it is the P model
Balanced Analog Outputs - This was an expensive option
Dual Custom 3 channel amplifiers - Must See!!!
Custom set of 6Ft. Balanced cables to the amplifiers.

The amps each have 3 channels. They each have 2 UcD 400AD amps with a HG power supply and 1 Bang and Olufson 1000ASP for woofer duty. That's 1.8kW per side!!!!!
They are in custom made aluminum chassis with engraved and anodized front and rear pannels. I can provide pictures on request. The output is a 8pole speakon for a simple unbilical connection to your speaker.

The current value in parts alone for the amps is about $3200.00

The DEQX sells new for well over 5000.00

I'm asking $5000.00 for both. There will be absoloutly no negotiation on the price!!!!!

If you offer anything else YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY!!!!!

I will only accept a check or money order for this sale.

I WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!!!!!

Pictures available on request to serious potential buyers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.