• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Darcher Audio – Speaker Components for Aus & NZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

http://www.darcheraudio.com.au/

Hello all, well there were a few threads in the past detailing my where abouts, but now I thought I should make my presence official. We are a small speaker component retailer based in Tasmania, Australia and deliver all over Australia and New Zealand.

Currently we sell Creative Sound Solutions, Aurum Cantus and soon HiVi and are continually expanding product lines.

Catering for DIY enthusiasts like yourself, and with one goal to provide great products at greater prices.

Have a look at our online store here http://www.darcheraudio.com.au/shop/

Hi-Vi

We are proud to soon carry the HiVi speaker brand. Initially we will be getting in a few of their more popular lines in (B, M series’ and a few different types of tweeters). Once that’s here, if you want any other models we can organize those and get that happening next shipment. So just contact me to find out price and lead time.

Aurum Cantus

The G2Si and G3Si tweeters are due in this week plus a few AC-165s. As for the other woofers, placing an order soon, so if anyone wants any let me know as soon as possible.

CSS SD12 Subwoofers

Alright, got some people interested in these. Just need a few people so I can make it cost effective. Initial costing is looking at below $AU250 and that is shipped anywhere in Australia too! To do this, need at least 4 or 5 people who want them. Get in contact to find out a bit more if you are interested and I shall try and get a few over here.

And if there is anything else I can help you with, drop us a message via the forums or my email below

Contact details via email are dan@darcheraudio.com.au

Dan, Darcher Audio

New stock for the Holiday period. All Price in Australian Dollars. Shall be up on site in the next day or two.

Reckhorn A-401 Subwoofer Amplifier. Black version $395.00ea IN STOCK

Range of Tang Band in stock speakers as follows:

24-1414SC $25.00ea
25-1372SC $57.50ea
W3-871SC $27.50ea
W3-1364S $29.50ea
W4-992SD $38.00ea
W4-1052SD $31.50ea
W4-1320SD $55.70ea
W4-1337SA $62.75ea
W6-1139SI $65.00ea

Also, Creative Sound Solutions SDX7 $129.00ea Should be here in the next week or two. Along with WR125STs, $69.00ea.

Wish you all a safe new year and a great 2008. If you would like to know more contact us via PM or on the Darcher Audio site.

Regards, Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.