Danley Signature Series

Joined 2007
Paid Member
1690823323581.png

I found this rear shot of a powered SH-50 but don't recognize the manufacturer. The phrase 'looping output' is quite unusual so I tried searching for that and got speaker power who also use the same electric shock warning so I think this is probably the manufacturer? and thus most probably the manufacturer for the signature series.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
So, if you want to call him incompetent, that's your prerogative. However my experience is that he is one of the more thoughtful, careful, and knowledgeable people that posted on matters related to the present subject. I know the experience levels and the dial-in quality of the others' systems in that thread. I think I'll stick with Langston's published data and subjective comments on that subject. I found his observations and opinions to be spot on in the past. That's why I referenced that thread.

I do think it must be a cultural difference to so openly ignore or to dismiss others' posts on technical matters, such as the current one. This isn't the first time for us. I know that in my profession (mechanical and systems engineering >45 years), that you do that with great caution and deference for other opinions, and not outright dismissal of their findings without even a mention of doing so, or using specious arguments to dismiss them. To do so is considered at least impolite in my geographic area. [FYI--in case you were wondering why I'm taking the time to explain.]

[By the way--on another subject--I contacted about 25 of the people that I've worked with/helped about your horn offerings. I hope that at least one or two of them showed some interest.]

Chris
I haven't said he's incompetent. Not at all. But he's not showing any measurements that proves your case as far as I can see. So he ends up sharing his subjective experience, and which differs from many others. Even several in the same thread and one who compared his Hypex amp to a F3 who has a different opinion. That's not convincing objectivism to me.