• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All!

The DAC is complete with a power cable: This is the company's wire STEC, + the jack. All made ​​by hand, like pictures! (I will give power cable into the DAC, to reduce the container size. When you get off the DAC, and take it out.
Please note)

Thank you have completed registration DAC

Quanghao

Attachments

• DAC with power cable.JPG
    DAC with power cable.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 359
  • power cable 1.JPG
    power cable 1.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 343
  • power cable 2.JPG
    power cable 2.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 333
Just received mine from Quanghao..... Thank you for the great effort.....

And some pictures of what I have received.

Attachments

• cap2.jpg
    cap2.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 161
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 155
  • scratch.jpg
    scratch.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 125
  • dent.jpg
    dent.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 114
  • unit3.jpg
    unit3.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 118
  • unit2.jpg
    unit2.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 124
  • unit1.jpg
    unit1.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 127
  • package3.jpg
    package3.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 103
  • package2.jpg
    package2.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 265
  • package.jpg
    package.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Hi All!

The DAC is complete with a power cable: This is the company's wire STEC, + the jack. All made ​​by hand, like pictures! (I will give power cable into the DAC, to reduce the container size. When you get off the DAC, and take it out.
Please note)

Quanghao

You do not need to send power cable for me thank you.

Hi All!

Please note)

Quanghao

Really looking forward to mine. Was not expecting a power cable - nice surprise! I hope mine would be UK plug?

Hi Quanghao,

Thanks for all your work, I received my kit and chassis today afternoon.
But when I despatch the package, I found that the protection of the chassis is not good enough, the four edges of the chassis are demage! And one side of the faceplate is defected too.
Will you help us to change the defected faceplate and sideplates?

Attached some photos for your reference.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi Quanghao,

I attached the photos again, and I also send you a e-mail with photos attached too. Thanks!
The chassis is badly demaged, see all the edges are defected.

Kenneth Lau

Attachments

• DAC001.JPG
    DAC001.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 301
  • DAC002.JPG
    DAC002.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 279
  • DAC003.JPG
    DAC003.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 265
  • DAC004.JPG
    DAC004.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DAC005.JPG
    DAC005.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.