• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Mike and Stefanoo,

thanks for answering. Yes, the option without insurance isn´t an option.
Many times ago i bought (500pcs.) MPSA18 from US for $3-$4 AirMail...

I will use the USPS Priority Mail International and hope the CuTFT´s blown this misgivings away.[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
Keep my head up :eek:)[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

OK, good news for everybody!!

We are moving forward with our process. The link below has been set up by the manufacturer.

ONLY if EVERYBODY here will stick with their order we will ALL be able to receive these wonderful capacitors, so let's hope everything goes as planned!!

I set up with the manufacturer a one week window time to close the order collection after that no-one else will be able to partecipate and order more.
He wanted to emphasize that this is a ONE time kind of deal!!!

Anyhow here you go...

RE-Posting this up maybe some users have missed it!

@ Stefanoo:

Per one of your postings:
3) Relative matching can be done at 1%
According to the order Page they now only offer 2%. If I look how many persons in various versions of DIY Phonos try to match their RIAA Caps to less than 1% per Channel (and a lot of them I consider quite knowledgable) I wonder if this should be acceptable to me, especially looking at the (for me) steep price.

Regards,

Mike

You brought up a good point, thanks!

When I talked to the manufacturer, he usuallus declares higher numbers to be conservative.
In practic e tolerance are extremely tight.
I can talk to him and make sure relative matching is done at 1%.
He had told me already that relative matching at 1% was more than feasable.

Let me talk to him and I will get back to you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.